HOW TO APPLY
Step 2: Fill out a MOKR document, and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Cohort Starts: Spring 2017
- 12 week cohort style program.
- Peer and Professional Mentorship
- Lean Startup Training
- Learn tools and processes to increase your entrepreneurial efficiency, effectiveness and accountability.
- Incorporate triple bottom-line values into your business model, and build something that has real, lasting impact.
- Anyone from any background is welcome to apply. You don't need a business degree, loads of experience, or fancy software skills to be a great entrepreneur. All you need is an idea, coachability, drive and a willingness to get out of your element and ask the right questions.
- For-profit, non-profit and hybrid concepts are all welcome to apply.
- We give no preference to industry, take no equity and give no funding. Our incubator is about supporting and educating driven people wanting to change the world through entrepreneurship.
- Participants are welcome to work on multiple concepts simultaneously and iterate as they learn throughout the program.
- Salt Lake needs more entrepreneurs working to solve substantive problems.
- Prove your concept with minimal resources and budget.
- Become more effective in your work, prioritize and move bigger needles.
- Entrepreneurship can be lonely. Join a communit of peer entrepreneurs and become more accountable to yourself and others.